The library is pleased to offer 2 public computers for adults and 3 for children. Please sign in and use the computers
and if you have any questions, please ask the circulation desk.
Headphones are available to be borrowed with the provision of an ID card.
Please be advised that:
- There is a 2 hour time limit on all computers to allow all patrons a chance to use our services.
- The library does not take responsibility for any lost files or the interruption of internet service.
- Remember to log out after use. The library does not take responsibility for open websites or files left on our computers.
- No food or drink is allowed near the computers.
- The use of library computers to look at pornographic material, gamble or otherwise misuse the computers is prohibited.
- Library staff has the right to ask patrons to stop using the computers if the above rulesare broken. Library staff may also ban a patron from future computer use if any of the above rules are not followed.
Visit Scanning, Printing, Copying and Faxing for more.
Internet and WiFi
We offer free internet access on our public computer workstations and Wifi for your mobile devices. To log in to the WiFi, enter your library card barcode and PIN.